March 8, 2013

★Update★ Rainbow twins (special gift)


Special gift for my followers and other visitors - thank you for your support!


Olivia and Emma Huntington, my lovely twin ladies. They love colors so much as you can see!



Rainbow recolors of Newsea's mesh (Evergreen) made by me. I used textures from Jennifer, so huge thank you goes to her. I bow to your work hon ♥


Olivia has red top, Emma has green one. They are my first twins I ever made. They look very similar but they have a little different facial features.
I adore them so much so take care of them! Enjoy ~

Files are clearly labeled & pictures included.




Before you download anything, be sure that you read Rules and other policy.



2 comments:

Disclaimer


This site is neither endorsed or affliated with Electronic Arts (EA) or its lincensors. All trademarks are the propery of their respective owners. Game Content and materials Copyright EA Inc. and its lincensors. All rights reserved.

Visitors

free counters

Blog Archive